24 October 2022

Review of The Little Library Parties by Kate Young

 

AD/PR


I received a lovely package from Head of Zeus that contained a copy of The Little Library Parties by Kate Young and all of the ingredients to make a pumpkin pie.


Over the weekend, I had fun making the pie - the first time I’ve made a pumpkin pie and it was delicious.


The Little Library Parties is a great book filled with 50 recipes to share with friends. The chapters cover garden parties, dinner parties, tea parties (my favourite), weddings and house parties.


I really enjoy hosting an afternoon tea at home and in this book there are some recipes that I’m looking forward to having a go at. These include: Cocoa Nut cakes and Eccles cakes, which I have bought many times but have never made.


I loved that each chapter begins with a quote from a book. There are some delicious sounding recipes to try - we are planning on making the Sausage Sizzle for bonfire night and trying the coriander seed and orange parkin.


I also found that this book is such a handy sized recipe book for both reading and for cooking from.


Highly recommended.

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS