30 June 2023

Review of Alice Took a Detour by Karen Georghiou

 

Ad-pr


I really enjoy short stories and feel like I don’t read enough of them, so I was excited to read this collection.


Alice Took a Detour is a collection of short stories and poems by Karen Georghiou, it also includes an Alice in Wonderland fan fiction story.


My favourite short stories are Alice Took a Detour and The Woman Invisible. This is cleverly written and is a lovely selection of poetry as well as stories.


I enjoy reading retellings, so I was intrigued by the Alice in Wonderland story and it had me hooked.


The artwork accompanying the stories and poems is lovely and reflects the subject matter so well.


I would recommend this for fans of poetry, short story collections and anyone who enjoys a retelling. I also really like this cover!


I am looking forward to reading more books by this author.

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS