09 June 2023

Review of Morgan is my Name by Sophie Keetch

 

Ad-Pr product


Morgan is my Name is the first book in a new trilogy by Sophie Keetch. 


It is a retelling of the early life of Morgan me Fay and this book takes you from her childhood at the court of her step father King Uther Pendragon.


When Uther Pendragon kills Morgan’s father and forces her mother to become his new wife, Morgan refuses to submit to him. Though just a child, she vows to stand up for her beliefs and follow her instincts.


Morgan has little say over her life in this time when men wield all the power, but she possesses and secret ability and strength that makes her stand out from others.


This is the start of a new take on the Arthurian legend as now Morgan gets the chance to tell her story.


I loved this book and felt swept away by both Morgan’s story and the descriptions of the era. 


A fantastic read I recommend for fans of historical fiction and mythical retellings. I can’t wait to see how the rest of this trilogy unfolds.


⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Thank you to One World Books for sending me a copy to review.

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS